Blue Cat’s MB-7 Mixer 2.1
- Bypass and display editor commands are now directly available from buttons in the plug-in slots.
- Plug-ins editors can now be restored on open (position on screen is now saved in session and presets), with an option in the preferences to disable restoration.
- Copy/paste plug-ins between slots using the system clipboard (you can copy paste between instances, or in different applications).
- Copy/paste the plug-in’s current state from the presets menu using the system clipboard.
- “Center Plug-in Editor” command to bring back plug-ins editors that may be lost on the screen.
- Improved support for plug-ins with multiple I/O configurations (the number of channels is now passed to the plug-ins).
- (Mac) Inserted plug-ins window do not follow the MB-7 Mixer window anymore.
- (Mac) plug-in version number is now available when using “Get Info” in the Finder.
- (Mac) RTAS version could cause some GUI issues in Pro Tools with some plug-ins (blank windows).
- (Mac) About window does not show up first in the corner of the screen.
- (Win) Alt-Click on a control now resets the value to default in Pro Tools, as expected.